Am I chosen????


Am I chosen????



Am I chosen????

Yes, I am chosen
….to lift the weight
….of extreme quarrel
….of trimmed carvings & paint barrel

I am chosen
….to fill the eyes with tear
….smiling mask to wear
….and fake expressions to bear

I am chosen
….to leave in the dark
….eat the tougher bark
….get the cruel’s mark

I am chosen
….to feel betrayed relation
….and not to mention
….and take the tension

I am chosen
….to face the death
….generate sense beyond sixth
….go beyond the myth
I am chosen
….to face wind in the eyes
….to deep nose in the water higher
….and to keep skin in burning fire

We all are chosen
And most of you are getting it fast

But I know,
You are chosen
….to CHOOSE….to WAIT for me
Because, you can get beer in haste….
But CHAMPAGNE takes its own time to give you the taste….
                      -© Abhinav Mankar 230217

Comments